Wingnut Wings 1/32 Felixstowe F.2a & Hansa-Brandenburg W.29 # 32801
2nd release in "The Duellists" series, includes 2 models; 1 x Felixstowe F.2a (Early) and 1 x Hansa-Brandenburg W.29.
- 590 high quality injection moulded plastic parts.
- Felixstowe F.2a features 2 highly detailed 375hp Rolls Royce Eagle engines and fully detailed hull interior.
- Hansa-Brandenburg W.29 features highly detailed 150hp Benz Bz.III engine and metal wing spar.
- Beaching dollies & trestles for diorama display
- 55 photo-etched metal detail parts.
- 40 page fully illustrated instruction manual.
- 2 high quality Cartograf decal sheets with German hexagon camouflage and markings for 2 aircraft that met in combat;
1 - Hansa-Brandenburg W.29 2512, Friedrich Christiansen (13 victories) & Bernhard Wladicka, 1C Staffel, 31 July 1918.
2 - Felixstowe F.2a N4305, EA Mossop, G Hodson, Pte Greenwood, RRN Cooper, WHD Dingley, Great Yarmouth, 31 July 1918.