Wingnut Wings 1/32 DFW C.V Mid Production # 32040
- Mid production DFW C.V feature radiators mounted to each side of the fuselage.
- 320 high quality injection moulded plastic parts.
- 21 part highly detailed Benz Bz.IV engine.
- Sprue M is unique to this mid production model and features side radiator mounts, water pipes and cabane struts.
- Optional cockpit floors, fuselage bottoms, bomb rack, lMG 08 & LMG 08/15, cowlings, exhausts and propellers.
- Specific detail parts for DFW C.V manufactured by LVG, Aviatic and Deutsche Flugzeug-Werke.
- Optional diorama accessories, cameras and ladders.
- 12 photo-etched metal detail parts.
- 32 page fully illustrated instruction manual.
- High quality Cartograf decals with markings for 5 aircraft;
1. DFW C.V (LVG) 5203/16, Habsheim, April to May 1917
2. DFW C.V (Av) 5920/16 "Red 6", Kurt Weser?, FA (A) 275?, September 1917
3. DFW C.V (Av) 5927/16, Hans Huppertz & Friedrich Neumüller, FA 18, April 1917
4. DFW C.V "Grenade", FA 48b, 1917 to early 1918
5. DFW C.V "Stripes", FA (A) 282?, 1917 to early1918