UGears Mechanical Model - Wooden Set of Additions to the "UGM-11 Truck" # 70018
UGEARS Truck Series with THREE Additions - Tanker, Fire Ladder, Trailer Сhassis – a new generation of our mechanical models with more technical elements and details that make it even more exciting. The Set of Additions for UGM-11 Truck – a perfect way to turn your Truck into Tanker or Fire Truck with a ladder and assemble the Truck’s trailer.
The set of Additions for Truck includes:
- The Tanker with a unique opening mechanism;
- Extendable 3-section Fire Ladder on slewing platform. Has the length of 70cm in unfolded state
- Truck’s Trailer: the Chassis with wheels on which the Truck’s “bed” is set.
Having 3 Trucks with a Set of Additions you will create your own car park with Rescue& Fire Truck, Tanker and Truck with Trailer.
The Tanker is equipped with a unique opening mechanism. The Tanker is designed and fit well for standard 0.33L cans. Twist the knob on the tanker’s cap and unfold it in surprising way. The Tanker have a raw, open look so even the casual observer could appreciate the marvels going on inside.
The Fire Ladder has several controls. Press the lever and lift up the ladder. Turn the platform to the right or to the left. Fix the selected position with a special ratchet. All three sections of the ladder are extending ahead. Ascend the ladder and you’ll get a real crane with hook at its end. There is even a little ladder to help Firemen to climb on the truck in few seconds. Like in a real Fire Truck it is mounted on back.
The Trailer Сhassis has very realistic springs which are swinging during driving. There is a special rack under the drawbar, so that the model could stand independently.
- Self-assembly; No glue required
- Tanker: 6.69 x 4.53 x 5.32in (17 x 11.5 x 13.5cm)
- Fire Ladder: 14.17 x 4.72 x 6.89in (36 x 12 x 17.5cm)
- Chassis: 8.86 x 4.33 x 4.13in (22.5 x 11 x 10.5cm)
- Package size: 14.6 x 6.7 x 1.7in (37.5 x 17 x 3.6cm)
- Number of components: 322
- Estimated time of assembly: 3-5 hours
- Level: Advanced
Brand:UGears Mechanical Models