Mark I Models 1/144 DH Vampire FB.5/FB.52 "Commonwealth Service" (2 in 1) # 14468
- Colour schemes included in the kit:
1) de Havilland DH.100 Vampire FB Mk.5, VV217, de Havilland Aircraft Company trials a/c, Hatfield airfield, 1949
2) de Havilland DH.100 Vampire FB Mk.5, VZ267, Black L, No.613 (City of Manchester) Sq., Royal Auxiliary Air Force, Ringway airfield, 1951-57
3) de Havilland DH.100 Vampire FB Mk.5, VZ339, No.421 Sq., Royal Canadian Air Force, Odiham airfield, U.K., spring 1951
4) de Havilland DH.100 Vampire FB Mk.52, Black 238, Advanced Flying School, South African Air Force, Air Force Base Pietersburg, South Africa, 1968
- Two injection-moulded kits are supplied in this box and each kit contains 31 parts and three clear parts (the cockpit canopy and position lights). A comprehensive decal sheet is included.