Mark I Models 1/144 DH Vampire FB.5/FB.51/FB.52A/MK.6 "in Europe & North Africa" (2 in 1) # 14469
- Colour schemes included in the kit:
1) de Havilland DH.100 Vampire FB Mk.5, WA144, Black A-U, No.112 Sq., RAF, Br"ggen Air Base, Germany, autumn 1953
2) SNCASE (de Havilland DH.100) Vampire FB Mk.51, No.10080, White 57.S.15, Escadrille 57S ("cole de Chasse " R"action), French Navy (A"ronautique navale), Khouribga Naval Base, Morocco, mid-1950s
3) de Havilland DH.100 Vampire FB Mk.52A, MM6024, Black S-3 171, 6th Sq. (Gruppo), 4th Fighter Wing (Stormo Caccia), Italian Air Force (Aeronautica Militare), Napoli-Capodichino Air Base, during "Exercise Cirrus", Wiesbaden Air Base, Germany, August 1951
4) Federal Aircraft Works F+W (de Havilland DH.100) Vampire Mk.6, Black J-1107, Swiss Air Force (Schweizer Luftwaffe), Emmen Air Base, the 1950s
Federal Aircraft Works F+W (de Havilland DH.100) Vampire Mk.6, Black J-1107, (experimental camouflage scheme for "Target Actor" a/c), Zielfliegerkorps 5 (Aerial Target Corps), Swiss Air Force, Samedan Airport, 1977
- Two injection-moulded kits are supplied in this box and each kit contains 31 parts and three clear parts (the cockpit canopy and position lights). A comprehensive decal sheet is included.