Revell 1/72 De Havilland Sea Vixen FAW.2 "British Legends" # 03866
The Sea Vixen was the aircraft of British naval aviators for 20 years and the first in the world to have its Arrow wings were foldable for use on aircraft carriers. In 1964, the Fleet Air Arm introduced FAW 2, a much-improved version of the Sea Vixen equipped with modern air-to-air missiles. equipped with modern air-to-air missiles.
- Highly detailed kit
- Cockpit with many details
- Extensive external loads
- 2021 40th anniversary of first flight
Authentic representation of the following versions:
- DeHavilland Sea Vixen FAW2, 890NAS, RNAS Yeovilton, England, July 1971
- DeHavilland Sea Vixen FAW2, 899NAS, HMS Eagle, November 1970
Scope of delivery:
- Plastic model kit (not assembled), illustrated multilingual assembly instructions, decals.