Ram Decals 1/48 Early British McDonnell-Douglas Phantoms # 48001
- FG.1 XT595 Flown by Chief Test Pilot Joe Dobronski, June 1966.
- FG.1 XT595 Flown by Chief Test Pilot Joe Dobronski, June 1966, Alternate Markings.
- FG.1 XT859, 725 of 700P Naval Air Squadron, Intensive Flying Trials Unit, RNAS Yeovilton, September 1968.
- FG.1 XT867, Naval Air Support Unit, RNAS Yeovilton, September 1968.
- FG.1 XT857, Aircraft and Armament Experimental Establishment. Royal Navy during deck trails aboard HMS Eagle 10 - 21 March 1969.
- FG.1 XT868, 767 Naval Air Squadron. RNAS Yeovilton 17th July 1971.
- FG.1 XV579, 797 Naval Air Squadron, RNAS Yeovilton 1969.
- FG.1 XT853. BAe 1967 "F4-M XT852, 17th July 1967.
- FG.1 XT597, Aircraft and Armament Experimental Establishment, Boscombe Down, 1982.