Print Scale Decals 1/72 Sopwith Camel Part 2 # 72342
- F.1 Camel. Unit: 11 Escadrille. Pilot - Adj. Leon Cremers. Circa 1918.
- F.1 Camel. Unit: 9 Escadrille. Serial: Sc7. This Camel was used by the Belgian ace Jan Olieslagers, 9th fighter escadrille, Belgian air service, at the end of the first world war.
- 2F.1 Camel Serial: N6616. Delivered in 1919, the aircraft was obtained from HMS Vindictive and served alongside other British aircraft like the Avro 504K and DH.9.
- Sopwith 2F.1 Camel Serial: 9 (ex N8187). Latvian Air Regiment, circa 1919-20. Serial No.9 in White. The old British serial N8187 is in Black on White.
- Sopwith F.1 Camel. Unit: 7.Eskadra Mysliwska "Tadeusz Kosciuszko". Serial: F5234. This a/c operated in Lwow from October 1920. The aircraft was destroyed during a forced landing on 1st August 1921 piloted by Maj.Ludomil Rajski. This Sopwith F.1 Camel was one of 20 ex-RAF Camels supplied to Poland and served with Eskadra 'Tadeusz Kosciuszko' from Lwow against the Red Russians in 1920.
- F.1 Camel. Unit: 34th RAO. Serial: unknown. Pilot - P.Karpukhin. Summer 1920.