Print Scale Decals 1/72 Bristol Beaufort Part 1 # 72327
- Bristol Beaufort Mk.l L4449:OA-H of No. 22 Squadron, Thorney Island, UK, January 1940. B scheme of Dark Green and Earth with Sky undersides.
- Bristol Beaufort Mk. l. N1016: OA-X of No. 22 Squadron, St Eval, UK. Flown by FO Kenneth Campbell during attack on Gneisenau, Brest, 6 April 1941.
- Bristol Beaufort Mk. l. W6498: WA-K of No. 42 Squadron, Leuchars, Scotland,1941. B scheme of Dark Earth and Dark Green with roughly sprayed black undersurfaces. Codes in white.
- Bristol Beaufort Mk. l. AW243:AW-O of No. 42 Squadron, Leuchars, Scotland, December 1941. Piloted by PO Philpot, one of the ‘Wooden Horse’ escapers. B scheme of dark Slate Grey and Extra Dark Sea Grey with Sky undersurfaces. Note the cut back faring around the rear turret to improve the arc of fire.
- Bristol Beaufort Mk. l. L9802:GX-S of No. 415 Squadron, Thorney Island, November 1941. B scheme of Dark Slate Grey and
Extra Dark Sea Grey with black undersurfaces. Codes in black with aircraft letter in white and also on nose in yellow.
- Bristol Beaufort Mk. lA LR906:42 of No. 2 Torpedo Training Unit, Castle Kennedy, Scotland, September 1943.
Overall white finish with Extra Dark Sea Grey on upper surfaces. Codes in Dark Slate Grey.
- Bristol Beaufort Mk. lA. Ek997 of the A&AEE used for tests of an airborne flame thrower for fighter defence, Boscombe Down, England, Spring 1943. Type B scheme of Extra Dark Sea Grey and Dark Slate Grey over Sky lower surfaces. Note the pipe and nozzle extending from the open bomb bay.
- Bristol Beaufort Mk. lA L9965:T of an unknown Mediterranean unit circa 1942. Scheme type B of Dark and Light Mediterranean Blues over Azure Blue lower surfaces. Code in Azure Blue.
- Bristol Beaufort Mk. lA EK979:35 of the Middle East Check and Conversion Unit, Bilbeis, Egypt, July 1944. Type A scheme of Middle Stone and Dark Earth over Azure Blue lower surfaces. Codes in white. Spinners red.