Kits-World Decals 1/72 Bristol Beaufort Mk.I General Markings # 172233
This sheet includes markings which cover all marks of the ubiquitous Bristol Beaufighter Torpedo Bomber. The Beaufort was a development of the Blenheim/Beaufighter line of aircraft designed by the Bristol aviation company. A capable and versatile aircraft, well liked by its crews, the Beaufort was also used as a conventional bomber almost exclusively in the anti-shipping role in just about every theatre of World War II. These decals can also be used on the Blenheim, Beaufighter, Handley Page Hampden, Vickers Wellington etc., the roundel and letter sizes are indicated on the decal sheet for your reference.
- Bristol Beaufort Mk.I L4445, Torpedo development Unit, Gosport 1939.
- Bristol Beaufort Mk.I X8931 5 OTU, Long Kesh, Northern Island, 1942.
- Bristol Beaufort Mk.I N1016 22 Squadron, St Eval, 1941.
- Bristol Beaufort MKI W6498 42 Squadron, Leuchars, Scotland, 1941.
- Bristol Beaufort MKI N1006 32 OTU, Patricia Bay, Canada, 1942.
- Bristol Beaufort MKI L9802 415 Squadron, Thorney Island, 1941.
- Bristol Beaufort Mk.IA L9965, Mediterranean, 1942.
- Bristol Beaufort MKIA DE111 39 Squadron, Gianaclis, Egypt, 1942.