Barracuda Decals 1/72 Supermarine Spitfire Mk.VIII Part 1 # 72227
This sheet contains markings for 6 different Spitfires operated by different air forces in 23 theatres. The sheet is thoroughly researched and beautifully printed by Cartograf. Complete with 2 full sets of stencils including door stencils and bomb markings and full color instructions.
- Spitfire Mk. VIII, Serial JF349 HL-K 308th Fighter Squadron, 31st Fighter Group, 15th Air Force, USAAF. Pilot - CO of 308th FS. Flown by Lt. Leland P. Molland. Castel Volturno, Italy. February, 1944.
- Spitfire MK. VIII, MT982 UM-C 152 Squadron RAF. SEAC. Flown by Warrant Officer Eric Clegg. Sinthe Airstrip, Burma, 1945
- Spitfire Mk. VIII, A58-517 (RAF serial MT594) UP-F 79 Squadron RAAF. Flown by Flt. Lt. Norman Turnbull (surname legally changed in August to Smithells). Based at Morotai, Indonesia. Late Spring, 1945.
- Spitfire Mk. VIII, JF476 QJ-D 92 Squadron RAF. Desert Air Force. Pilot unknown. Based at Taranto, Italy. September, 1943.
- Spitfire Mk. VIII, JF835 UM-T 152 Squadron RAF. SEAC. Flown by Flying Officer Paul "Gus" Ardeline. Sinthe Airstrip, Burma, 1945